Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Upside down

Do you ever feel like things are upside down? Sometimes, I feel that way. The fact is things just aren't the way things are supposed to be. That's why Alexander Hamilton said, "You deal with things the way they are, and not the way that they are supposed to be." Well, sometimes the going gets a little harder than we think it should be. Take heart, it is not always going to be this way. Psalm 57:1 says:
Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trusts in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
Until these calamities have passed by.
The best thing to do when the storms start to howl is to find a safe place to wait out the storm. What better place than in the shadow of His wings? Take refuge in God, and rely on His strength. Deal with the world the way it is, and know that eventually the sun will shine again. God bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment