Monday, January 11, 2010

I woke up on the wrong day

Amidst all of the things that are continually on my mind, occasionally a detail or two gets lost; like what day it actually is. It's hard to perpetuate a brilliant persona, when you lose track of details that are clearly displayed on your phone (which you look at ten times a day.) Anyways, it happened. While the rest of the world moved on to Saturday, I decided to repeat Friday; so when "Saturday" roled around I thought I would sleep in.
I spent all week preparing a Sunday School lesson (since I teach the adult class.) I was ready to go, with one big exception. I never thought that I would need to make a New Year's resolution to remember what day it was. Needless to say, it is completely embarrassing to miss a class that you teach, and morning worship to boot. So, if you're keeping score, my new year is off to a bumpy start. Pray for me, I definitely need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment