Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When the going gets tough. . .

I have noticed that some days are just out right harder than others. I find this particularly true on days when I am working on my relationship with God. Things seem to have already gone wrong before my feet hit the floor. It's not an accident. Anytime we start working on our relationship with God, Satan starts working to knock us off our perch. We don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers of darkness. Sounds scary doesn't it. This is when it is most important to stay close to God. This is what Paul was talking about when he said to put on the whole armor of God, it wasn't just for a parade. He is talking about putting on the implements of war. I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but being a Christian is not easy. It is a fight, ask Paul. So naturally, when we go to work for God, Satan and his army are going to fight us. So on days like this; put on your armor and get ready to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment