Monday, December 28, 2009

God knows everything we need.

I know it has been a few days since I have blogged. You might think this a little strange considering it is the Christmas season. Well, I've have been in the Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg, with no internet connection.
It always amazes me how things come along just when you need them. A few weeks ago, I wasn't sure I was going to do for my next meal. In the last week I have been in the Presidential suite at the Hermitage Hotel (working, but at $3000 per night how many people can say they have been there), and I spent two days in a cabin in Gatlinburg. I spent time photographing the great outdoors with my two brothers. (I'll post some pictures later, still shooting film.) I spent some time in a jacuzzi with a spectacular view of the mountains, and spent some more time at the peak of the mountains. It might sound like I am bragging, but the fact of business is that I can't take credit for any of it. It has been through the graciousness of others that I have been able to experience these things. Ultimately, it has been God who has given me a wonderful time, when I really needed it. God bless you all, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment