Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Too much me

Worrying about me, we have a whole country that is obsessed with it. I myself am more guilty of it than I would care to admit. As I worry more about me I become increasingly useless to others around me. So here's the question, how well do you take care of the people around you? How much do the things that concern the ones you love, concern you? Billy Graham talked once about what others would call "puppy love," and then he remarked, "It was real to the puppy." The people who made the biggest impression on me when I was little, were the people who concerned themselves with the things that concerned me. I have always meant to be that kind of adult, but sometimes I find that I am just another adult who is way to concerned about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment